Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas has arrived :D

Posted by Rebecca at 09:00
I just put up my Christmas tree this is so exciting, Christmas is almost here!! We've been singing Christmas Carols in music so it's inspired me to learn Winter Song by Sara Bareilles on the piano, it's difficult but its getting there!


Our school Choir has been practising plenty of Christmas carols as they preformed at the Castletown fair and they will be preforming at our school mass. Walking into school this morning I was shocked, for the first time ever the school had Christmas decorations up, it's so cute. All the trees outside have baubles and tinsel and some notice boards have lights around them. The school is so festive it puts a smile on my face when I walk by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My TY experience :) Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review